Personal Car Leasing Service
CLM offers a personal leasing service brought to you by our sister company Maxxia.
Personal leasing offers a financially viable alternative to purchasing a new car. There is no need to worry about depreciation costs as you simply pay for the use of the car and can change it at regular intervals.
Visit www.myleasedeals.com where you can browse or search through a huge range of personal lease car offers.
Once you’ve found something that suits, simply fill in the quote request form, letting us know the vehicle you are interested in and the timescale over which you would like to run it. We will respond to you directly with offers and options.
Personal leasing service for business employees
Many businesses provide company vehicles for their staff to fulfil vital business functions, however there are many employees who receive cash allowances in lieu of a company car. Perhaps because they have opted out of the company car scheme as they feel the benefit-in-kind taxation they pay on their cars is too excessive or the employer has withdrawn the company car option.
This is where our personal lease cars service might just fit the bill. The personal leasing scheme, provided in conjunction with sister company Maxxia, is available at www.myleasedeals.com
It can provide company employees with the opportunity to browse or search through a huge range of personal lease finance offers for some of the newest models in the market.
Providing access to brand new leased cars at attractive prices through one online location, with the ability to compares prices across a wide variety of the very latest models, is an ideal solution.
Benefits of CLM’s personal car leasing deals
- We manage the whole process for you so that you don’t have to shop around for competitive quotes
- We’ll support you with impartial advice about vehicles and funding options
- You won’t have to haggle with salespeople
- Highly competitive prices as the site brings together the best offers in the market at that time, getting you a great deal
- You’ll have access to a range of special offers
- You can order any make or model of car to suit your lifestyle
- Our systems help us locate in-stock vehicles quicker – wherever they are.
How our personal lease service works
- Fixed monthly payments for the term of the agreement
- You have the option to include all servicing, routine repairs, tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Breakdown cover and road fund licence included in all agreements
- You’ll have the option to return the car at the end of the agreement at no additional cost (subject to meeting the required condition and mileage standards)
- You’ll have the flexibility to change your vehicle every 2, 3 or 4 years
- Or you can select a personal lease car scheme whereby you own the vehicle after the final payment.
It couldn’t be easier. Just tell us what you need and let us find you the vehicle and finance scheme to suit. You’ll have to source your own fully comprehensive insurance and you’ll have to fuel your car; the rest you can leave to us.
View the current personal lease car deals at www.myleasedeals.com
Frequently asked questions about our personal leasing scheme
This is where the new personal leasing cars service from CLM comes in. Provided in conjunction with our sister company Maxxia, it is available at www.myleasedeals.com and provides access to a huge range of personal lease car finance offers for some of the very latest new models in the market. It’s ideal for employees with a cash allowance.
The amount of initial payment can be tailored to meet your exact requirements. The rates are advertised in our special offers section and usually include an initial payment of three, six or nine monthly rentals in advance. Obviously, the higher the initial payment made, the lower your monthly rental will be.
The advertised rates on our website and special offers don’t include a maintenance package, although we can quote to include a fully maintained package upon request.
Simply go to www.myleasedeals.com to see the huge range of options available. Or you can call us on 01908 219272 for more details.